Also, the print shop who interviewed me twice STILL hasn't made a decision on who to hire. I just called, since that was like 3 weeks ago, and he told me they expect to make a decision in about 2 weeks. Holy crap.
I've decided if they offer me the job, I'll just take it at whatever rate they want to pay me. I'm broke and need the work. Goodbye, dignity!