Redoing an old Bike

When I first went freelance I said one of the reasons I was doing it was to give myself more time for personal projects. So far I've had substantially less time. To that end, I've forced myself to restart a project I got into last summer, which is redoing an old antique bike for Hillary to attach a flowery front basket to and cruise around the neighborhood. i didn't get that far last summer, but I'm hitting it hard this summer to wrap it up.

These pictures are from the eBay auction where I originally picked up the bike, followed by a couple taken last summer when I tore it apart and applied a healthy dose of paint stripper. My next post will cover the bead blasting, sanding, bondoing and primering that has followed since these pictures were taken.