I didn't do
I didn't do anything last night. I got some Subway, went home, watched some TV, then dicked around on the internet for the rest of the night. That's it. So, for now, I will list the things I need to accomplish today.
- Call insurance guy. Get insurance.
- Call my bank to tell them how dumb they are.
- Call the Art Guild to confirm my figure drawing class.
- Pay off my Mastercard and Discover card.
- Send in a student loan payment.
- Send in a payment for a magazine subscription I'm getting ripped off by.
That's about it. I'll do all these things from work, and then I'll feel better.