My day so far.
- Called. I have insurance now.
- Called. They're really dumb. I had to go run in yet another copy of my Jeep receipt.
- Confirmed. Thursday nights, from 7-9 I will be drawing naked people.
- Forgot my checkbook at home.
- Can't pay bills, because
- I forgot my checkbook at home.
I do feel better though. I also need to pay my phone bill. Then I'll be all set until February 20th, when all the bills start up again.
My cost of living... roughly $1,400/month. Oh, the good old days, when my parents bought me everything I needed, and all I had to buy was toys. Now my toys need to be fit in, while still saving enough for what I need. That's no fun. No fun at all.
I also need a new computer. You can send me donations if you want.