So I haven't

So, I haven't updated for a few days. Here's the update covering everything.

Friday, Andrea called me and we went out for lunch. I haven't seen her or talked to her since my senior year of high school, so it's been almost 5 years. With the whole Barb fiasco that took place that year, she took Barb's side and I haven't seen her since. Now that Barb is trying to be my friend again, Andrea took it upon herself to give me a call. I was supposed to meet her at Chuck E. Cheese and hang out with her and her little brother and sister. Instead I showed up really late because I'm cool like that and we just went to lunch.

Saturday Barb called me wanting to discuss how things went down between me and her so many years before. Even though the situation left me bitter at the world and effected me in more ways than I care to count, I like to think that now, I've moved on. I don't need her, and I hope she doesn't need me. And I really don't need to discuss things with her that I dealt with years ago, on my own. Bringing up everything again may be helping her figure things out, but it's not helping me. It's annoying me at least, and making me hate her again at worst. I don't want to hate her anymore. But I don't want to hang out with her either.

Anyway, Sunday I went up to visit Jaimee and get her pictures of Sir Humps a Lot. There are some excellent pictures in the bunch, and one day soon I'll get the motivation to scan them and update

After I got home from Jaimee's, I spent a bit of time dicking around the apartment and talking to Fabish for the first time in a week and some odd days. Then all of the sudden, the sickness hit. It's odd, because usually you can feel a sickness coming on, and it approaches very slowly. Then one day, you wake up and you feel sick. Well, that's how it is with me. But yesterday, it was so sudden. One second I felt great, and about 15 minutes later I had the worst sore throat you could ever begin to imagine, headache, fever, etc. etc. etc. I decided to take a nap for a few hours, which is rare for me. I felt even worse waking up from it.

I went to bed early last night and woke up not too long ago now. I made the trip to Walgreen's and bought some sore throat medication. A sore throat is the worst thing in the world to have. It's terrible. Everything sucks with a sore throat.

But the worst part of this whole thing is that right now I feel like I did last year when I developped a mean case of strep throat. That sickness kicked my ass for like 2 weeks. I'll never forget when I finally caved and went to the doctor's office, only to barf all over their bathroom and be scolded for not showing up earlier. Anyway, I'm still hoping and praying that this little disease is just one of those 24 hour things, but I don't know if a 24 hour thing could make my throat feel this bad. Not that I'm complaining. Oh wait, yes I am. Fucking sore throat.

← Home